Add missing keyboard functionality to Amazon Cloud Player!
2013-06-30 v.1.0 - updated to manifest v2
2011-07-03 v.0.3 - fixed play toggle
Note: keyMazony works in Mac OS X, just customize your keyboard shortcuts if it doesn't.
If you don't like default keyboard shortcuts, you can change them by going to chrome://extensions/, then finding keyMazony entry and clicking on Options. Now in keyMazony Options tab, click inside input box of shortcut you want to change (so it has focus) and then press any allowed keyboard combo. If it is valid, it should change immediately for your usage pleasure :)
Note: you can't test new (or old) combos within keyMazony Options tab. So keep another tab opened for that.
Default "Playback control" keyboard shortcuts:
* Ctrl + Alt + Shift + Z to Play/Pause selected song
* Ctrl + Alt + Shift + X to Stop playing song
* Ctrl + Alt + Shift + A to select previous song in playlist
* Ctrl + Alt + Shift + D to select next song in playlist
Default "Sound Control" keyboard shortcuts:
* Ctrl + Shift + . to increase volume
* Ctrl + Alt + , to decrease volume
Use case of extension:
* Install extension;
* In new tab open Amazon Cloud Player and in another tab something else (or reload every opened tab, so content script is loaded in them otherwise extension will not receive any key pressing from those tabs);
* Add something to Amazon Cloud Player playlist and hit play;
* Now when you are in another tab (like google.com) you can press above combos and interact with Amazon Cloud Player.
Tip: If this isn't working right away try to restart Google Chrome and try then again.
Note: keyboard shortcuts only work when focus is on main window (and you aren't in chrome://* , https://chrome.google.com/* or file://* page).