Ditch your mouse! Click by typing.
Easily navigate the web without taking your hand off of the keyboard. Click any link or button by typing the visible text.
To use Keyclick,
1. Press the tilda key ("~") at the top left of the keyboard.
2. Begin to type the words of the link/button to click
3. Navigate to next/previous elements with the arrow keys
4. Hit enter or return to click the highlighted element
5. Hide Keyclick with the tilda or escape key
* Temporarily unavailable on google.com sites
Tilda key ("~") - show Keyclick
Esc & Backspace - hide Keyclick
Enter - click the current selection
Arrow keys - shift to next/previous element