Throw away your mouse and browse the web using your keyboard instead.
The Keyboard Navigation extension allows you to browse the web without using a mouse.
How it works:
1) Press the comma key (,) to start. This will show hints for every link, textbox ...
2) Type a hint. If you typed correctly, the hint will be highlighted.
3) Press Enter or Return to "click" on the highlighted element.
If you made a typo just press the comma or ESC key. Pressing one of these keys again will hide the hints.
- The extension is disabled if a textbox is focused. Press ESC to un-focus the textbox.
- Press Ctrl+Return to open a highlighted link in a new tab.
- Scroll down with Spacebar and up with Shift+Spacebar or use the Up/Down arrow keys.
- Open new tabs with Ctrl+T and close tabs with Ctrl+W.
- To go a page back or forward use Alt+Left or Alt+Right.
Please report any problems you experience in the comments area below, thanks.