Play Xbox Cloud Gaming (Project xCloud) with a keyboard and mouse.
A browser extension to control *any* game on Xbox Cloud Gaming (Project xCloud) with a keyboard and mouse.
✅ Works for every game
- Every game on xCloud is supported - regardless of whether or not it natively supports mouse and keyboard
✅ Quick enable/disable
- Easily disable the mouse/keyboard override and switch back to your controller whenever you feel like it with one click of the toggle
✅ Configurable sensitivity
- Control how sensitive you want mouse movement to be on a per-profile basis (you may also need to tweak the control sensitivity in the game options as well for optimal use)
✅ Multiple presets
- Manage multiple preset and custom configurations (e.g. create separate presets for "fighting games", "shooter", etc.)
- Bind multiple keyboard keys or mouse buttons to any controller button
✅ Respects your privacy
- No keyboard/mouse data is ever recorded or sent anywhere from your computer
- The extension only runs on xCloud; not other sites you visit
You may need to configure the sensitivity in the in-game settings as well (and it is recommended to turn off any "deadzone" options in the game).
If you have a feature request or found a bug to report, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Try the extension for free, no card required. If you like it, play anytime with a single payment (no subscription). Use your upgraded account on up to 5 devices.
This extension works by acting as a "virtual" controller. It listens for keyboard presses and (optionally) mouse movement and translates these into what appear as controller button presses and analog stick movements.
There is no added input delay introduced by this extension - all keyboard/mouse input is instantly translated into virtual controller input immediately by the extension without any extra software or steps.
(NOTE: This is a fan project - it is not affiliated with Microsoft or Xbox in any way. All Microsoft, Xbox logos/icons/trademarks are copyright of their respective owners.)