An extremely customizable keyboard shortcuts interface that aims to rid you of the rodent :)
This is in beta stage, as such it may break sometimes and until I can give a 1.0 version to it, I won't promise any stability. So please test it out and let me know if you have any feedback or suggestions. However trivial it may be, I want to hear it :) (way to contact is in the options page).
Oh, and you should follow me on twitter, http://twitter.com/sharat87, to get updates about this extension. Also, you may find the source for this project at https://bitbucket.org/sharat87/keyboard-fu distributed with MIT license. The source is also mirrored on github for git access at https://github.com/sharat87/keyboard-fu, although it usually lags behind.
Note that I don't check the reviews here very often, so you may wish to notify me over twitter or email. Thanks.
Version 0.6.0 on 2nd April 2012
* Added new API call: `tabCloseOther` to close all other tabs. (By Mathias Myrland)
Version 0.5.3 on 19th June 2011
* Fixed unable to save global hotkeys. Thanks anonymous, whoever you are ;)
Version 0.5.2 on 15th June 2011
* Fixed a problem with the API documentation link, which would not open in certain cases.
Version 0.5.1 on 6th June 2011
* Fix a problem with opening bookmark in new tab (Thanks anant.red)
Version 0.5 on 11th May 2011
* Fix unable to capture special keys in hotkey form in options page (Thanks magoood)
* Usage documentation explaining how stuff works and how to use stuff.
* Fix weird behavior with undo closed tabs functionality, when extension is reloaded/updated.
Version 0.4 on 21st April 2011
* Open a bookmark by specifying the entire path to the bookmark, like "/Bookmarks Bar/search engines/google". Also supports bookmarklets.
* Fixed many bugs with `fu.open()` API call.
* Atomated extension packaging with fabric, so should be more stable now.
Version 0.3.2 on 19th March 2011
* An unfortunate error in extension packaging. Fixed.
Version 0.3.1 on 16th March 2011
* A few critical show stopper bugs addressed
Version 0.3 on 15th March 2011
* More robust hotkey input system (Inspired by vimium's key detection system)
* API for scrolling and undo closing should work correctly*
* Introduced API for opening options page, extensions page or any other url
* Documentation based on docco, so that it doesn't fall behind
* Completely rewritten in coffeescript. Support for hotkeys that execute coffeescript coming soon.
* Basic implementation of a hotkey-reference popup. Will improve based on feedback. (default mapped to `?`, and is `fu.toggleKeyReference()`)
Version 0.2 on 6th March 2011
* Sequece hotkeys (like "gg" or "<C-x><C-c>")
* Import/Export hotkeys
* API for undo closing tab
* Fixed flooding of console messages in all pages with this extension
* Hotkeys displayed in vim/emacs style