Show dislikes on Youtube. Return dislikes and ratio bar. Classic ratio bar, controll data sources via options
NOTE : ** Extension can be disabled after update \ install by default - check is enabled - then restart browser if not work **
Youtube has removed dislike statistics. This extension return this functionality back.
My project is similar to other ones, but with some features that was important personaly for me :
- Support select of "dislikes" data providers, so you can clearly see where "likes\dislikes" stat was loaded from. You can find description of data sources in extension settings. You can see data source directly on youtube page if option [Addition oprions] -> [Display data source in ratio bar popup] is activated (active by default)
- Custom ratio bar that can be disabled or recolored from extension settings
- Partly compatible with some mobile browsers (support depends on browser version and manifest v3 compatibility).
Currently supported data providers :
- YouTube metadata parsing (used by default, helps to detect original likes count \ is video votes closed)
- API by Return YouTube Dislikes project (https://returnyoutubedislike.com/) - active by default. Currently most effective. Used archived youtube data and votes from users of extensions \ services that support this API.
- API by SponsorBlock (https://wiki.sponsor.ajay.app/w/API_Docs/Ratings Documentation) - Currently disabled by default. Not many extensions used it so there is almost zero data for current time.
- API by CatFace (my server, currently used as small historical data archive)
Extension source code \ support is available on GitHub :
How extension count "dislikes" and is this results accurate?