Complete cryptocurrency integration with Chrome.
2.1.0 - Multicurrency Support
1.3.3 - Fix account loading after device is initialized
1.3.2 - Increase stability
1.3.1 - Detect pre-release firmware
1.3.0 - Multiple Receive Addresses
1.2.0 - Change the source of fee estimates
1.1.0 - Show progress when signing large transactions.
1.0.0 - Support for multiple accounts, many small bug fixes
0.4.2 - Add the buy bitcoins button
0.3.6 - Added support for firmware update detection
0.3.3 - Fixed styling on wallet balance page, added the support page.
0.3.2 - Removed label and message from the QR Code to improve privacy.
0.3.1 - Misc. cleanup of the transaction list
0.3.0 - Added transaction history page
0.2.3 - Add a spinner to the qrcode because sometimes it's slow to load.
0.2.2 - Use transaction confidence to address transaction malleability.
- Enable sending to multisig addresses.
- Add a button to copy the address to the clipboard on the receive screen.
- Clear the receive screen when the address is acknowleged on the device.
- Added a spinner to show when the wallet is being created.
- Better data handling after re/initializing the device.
- Better handling of wallets with large number of transactions.
- Switch the blockchain API to BlockCypher