Measure your productivity in the browser with Keeping, the super easy time tracker. All data is synced to your Keeping-account.
Track hours directly in your browser through the Keeping Chrome extension. With Keeping you will always have a clear overview of your productivity and working hours. You can use this extension to manage your hours and time on every page, while everything is synced in real time and securely stored in your Keeping account.
Integration with project management tools is available through Keeping Plus. Get access to your time tracking directly within Basecamp, Jira, Asana, Trello and GitHub. Make sure you log in with (at the least) a Plus plan enabled account. View all possible plans and prices on our pricing page [https://keeping.nl/pricing].
How do I use Keeping for Chrome?
1. Register an account on Keeping.nl.
2. On this page press: 'Add to Chrome'.
3. Keeping for Chrome has now been added to your browser and is ready for use.
4. Open the extension by clicking the Keeping icon next to the navigation bar.
5. The extension opens in a pop-over, there you can log in by pressing the green "Log in with Keeping" button.
6. After you've logged in, select your organization within Keeping.
7. You are now ready to track time from every page in your browser.
If you experience problems with the extension, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keeping extension for Chrome is a product of Keeping B.V., to be found via https://keeping.nl .
Tracking your hours with Keeping is very intuitive and easy. You can add clients, projects and tasks to keep track and analyze worked hours in collaboration with your entire organization. In addition to the Chrome Extension, we also offer mobile applications for Android and iPhone. View this via https://keeping.nl/uren-keeping.
Made with ❤️ in Amsterdam & Enschede