Protect and autofill passwords with the world's most trusted and #1 downloaded secure password manager and digital vault.
** This is the new Keeper Browser Extension (v15) which is a new listing. To access the legacy version of Keeper (v14.4.0) please visit our download page https://keepersecurity.com/download
** Please ensure you only have one Keeper extension installed.
Keeper Password Manager Features & Benefits:
• Protect unlimited passwords in your vault
• Autofill passwords
• Generate strong passwords
• Access and sync your passwords from any of your devices (phone, tablet, computer)
• Lock files and photos in your secure vault
• Use Keeper to securely share passwords and files with people you trust
• Store your credit and debit card information securely
• Integrate with Android Wear for two-factor authentication
• Built with Zero-knowledge security architecture
• Integrates with two-step verification providers (SMS, Google Authenticator, Duo Security, or RSA SecurID)
• Utilizes AES-256-bit encryption and PBKDF2 technology
• Enable a custom logout timer
• Certified TRUSTe and SOC-2 for your peace of mind
Keeper is a Zero-Knowledge security platform. To learn more about our security architecture visit:
Chrome Permission Details:
Below you can find the details regarding the list of permissions requested by Keeper. These permissions are available in the manifest.json of the chrome extension. They are listed here:
This permission allows the user to click on the “copy” icon next to a record field in order to copy the contents to the clipboard on the user’s browser. This functionality appears in the toolbar window, on the right-hand side of any credential field with a single click.
This permission allows the user to right-click/control-click into a "context menu" and select a credential to be used for autofill. It also grants the ability to perform other actions like creating new records, logging out, launching the Keeper Web Application, etc...
This permission allows the Keeper extension to store user settings for the extension (such as the last used username, positioning of the on-screen autofill window, etc..) within the browser for ease of use. There is no sensitive information stored within these settings.
This permission allows Keeper’s extension to detect the website which is open in the current tab and provide the most relevant credentials within the contents of the right-click/control-click "context menu". It also allows the user to open new tabs from the Keeper Web Application by clicking on the launch button to open and autofill a website of choice. Lastly, it also enables the user to access the Keeper user guide, help content and other support materials.
This permission allows Keeper’s autofill and password management functionality to be available on all sites and applications accessed through the browser.
This permission allows the extension to automatically update the Keeper Web Application.
Keeper, Password Keeper and the Keeper logo are registered trademarks of Keeper Security, Inc. U.S. Patent No. 8,656,504, 8,868,932 and 8,738,934. Patents Pending.
* If you need help, send us an email to email@example.com.