Protect and autofill passwords with the world's most trusted and #1 downloaded secure password manager and digital vault.
Remove the pain from having to remember passwords ever again. Protect your passwords and personal information with Keeper® - the leading secure password manager and digital vault. Keeper offers unlimited password storage for everyone - generate, store, and AutoFill strong passwords on all your devices while securely storing private documents.
Why Use Keeper Password Manager?
• We help you easily generate and store strong passwords. No more sticky notes!
• Our autofill feature makes signing in to your favorite websites a breeze across all of your devices.
• We protect your confidential files, photos, and videos in a secure encrypted vault.
• Keeper lets you securely share individual passwords or files with people you trust.
• Our new Version History feature provides a valuable audit tool allowing you to view the date a record was modified, revert to a previous version, or permanently delete it from your vault.
• Our Emergency Access feature enables you to elect up to 5 trusted individuals to access your account in the event of an emergency.
What Makes Our Password Keeper The Best?
• Every user is provided a secure and private vault protected by our unmatched Zero-knowledge security architecture with multiple levels of encryption. Each user's vault is guarded by a master password which only the user knows.
• Keeper generates strong passwords inside the vault. Creating a unique and strong password to each website is critical to limiting the risk of being hacked.
• KeeperFill™ provides a powerful and easy-to-use autofill feature. In addition to autofilling passwords, Keeper saves new passwords to the vault as you type.
• Keeper’s Security Audit feature helps you identify which accounts require a password update and can generate a strong password for you with a single click.
• Keeper protects your confidential files with military-grade encryption. Easily add files, photos, and videos to your vault and organize them with folders.
• You can share passwords or files directly with another Keeper user or with a group of people you trust. Behind the scenes, information is encrypted with the recipient's public key and decrypted with their private key.
• Easily switch between multiple Keeper accounts (like a business and personal vault) when you log in.
• Keeper uses multiple layers of encryption by storing your data in our own secure cloud versus competitors who use partial encryption on their cloud or rely on third parties for password storage. With Keeper your information remains 100% encrypted 100% of the time.
Keeper Password Manager Features & Benefits:
• Protect unlimited passwords in your vault
• Autofill passwords
• Generate strong passwords
• Access and sync your passwords from any of your devices (phone, tablet, computer)
• Lock files and photos in your secure vault
• Use Keeper to securely share passwords and files with people you trust
• Store your credit and debit card information securely
• Integrate with Android Wear for two-factor authentication
• Built with Zero-knowledge security architecture
• Integrates with two-step verification providers (SMS, Google Authenticator, Duo Security, or RSA SecurID)
• Utilizes AES-256-bit encryption and PBKDF2 technology
• Enable a custom logout timer
• Certified TRUSTe and SOC-2 for your peace of mind
Join the millions of people who use Keeper Password Manager’s world-class security to safeguard their personal and professional information from hackers and cybercriminals.
Keeper is a Zero-Knowledge security platform. To learn more about our security architecture visit:
Chrome Permission Details:
Below you can find the details regarding the list of permissions requested by Keeper. These permissions are available in the manifest.json of the chrome extension. They are listed here:
This permission allows the user to click on the “copy” icon next to a record field in order to copy the contents to the clipboard on the user’s browser. This functionality appears in the toolbar window, on the right-hand side of any credential field with a single click.
This permission allows the user to right-click/control-click into a "context menu" and select a credential to be used for autofill. It also grants the ability to perform other actions like creating new records, logging out, launching the Keeper Web Application, etc...
This permission allows the Keeper extension to store user settings for the extension (such as the last used username, positioning of the on-screen autofill window, etc..) within the browser for ease of use. There is no sensitive information stored within these settings.
This permission allows Keeper’s extension to detect the website which is open in the current tab and provide the most relevant credentials within the contents of the right-click/control-click "context menu". It also allows the user to open new tabs from the Keeper Web Application by clicking on the launch button to open and autofill a website of choice. Lastly, it also enables the user to access the Keeper user guide, help content and other support materials.
This permission allows Keeper’s autofill and password management functionality to be available on all sites and applications accessed through the browser.
This permission allows the extension to automatically update the Keeper Web Application.
Keeper, Password Keeper and the Keeper logo are registered trademarks of Keeper Security, Inc. U.S. Patent No. 8,656,504, 8,868,932 and 8,738,934. Patents Pending.
* If you need help, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.