KeePassXC integration for modern web browsers
Official browser plugin for the KeePassXC password manager (https://keepassxc.org).
The thing computers can do best is storing information.
You shouldn't waste your time trying to remember and type your passwords.
KeePassXC can store your passwords safely and auto-type them into your everyday websites and applications.
- Remove autoreconnect to prevent proxy process leakage on Windows [#147]
- Fix browser becoming unresponsive due to constant field polling [#148]
- Fix credentials being requested for non-login fields [#144]
- Improve dynamic input field detection [#117]
- Fix HTTP Basic Auth dialog [#121]
- Fix incorrect update notification [#141]
- Do not try to detect database changes on page load [#142]
- Allow specifying ignored sites
- Add new notification options
- Improve detection of username fields
- Change conflicting shortcuts
- Redetect credential fields after reload
- Don't show popup when database is closed
- Various password generator fixes
- Fix various resource leaks
- Fix searching in all databases
- Don't fill password fields if they already have data
- Fix custom placeholders
- Fix input type checks
- Fix custom input fields with multiple tabs
- First stable release