Adds price history charts and the option to be alerted on price drops to all Amazon sites.
✜ Price History charts
Detailed Price History charts for over 1 billion Amazon products.
✜ Price Drop & Availability Alerts
Set up a price watch directly from the product page. We track any product for you and notify you once the product dropped below your desired price. We track lightning deals as well!
✜ Compare and track international Amazon prices
Prices for all Amazon locales are listed and can easily be tracked.
✜ Daily Deals, an overview of recent price drops
Get the real deals. Keepa finds the best deals every day. Find products with the highest drop in price in your favorite product category.
✜ Wishlist Import
You can easily import your whole wishlist and create price watches for every item on it.
Change the behavior of the extension the way you like it.
✜ Amazon Locales Support [ .com | .co.uk | .de | .co.jp | .fr | .ca | .it | .es | .in ]
✜ Language Support [ English | Deutsch | 日本語 | Français | Italiano | Español | 中文 ]
No account needed. Just install and start saving money.
This extension does not add any browser buttons. You can access and set it up on any Amazon product page.
We follow Chrome's minimum permissions policy and only request the following permissions:
- Access to keepa.com: needed for communication with our servers to provide the extension with price history data and handle your (optional) user account for price tracking.
- Access to amazon.com, amzn.com, amazon.co.uk, amazon.de, amazon.fr, amazon.it, amazon.ca, amazon.com.mx, amazon.es, amazon.cn, amazon.co.jp, amazon.in, amazon.com.br, amazon.nl and amazon.com.au: Required to embed our price history graph directly on Amazon product pages.
- "notifications": Provides desktop notifications for price alerts. Only enabled if you explicitly choose this notification channel.
- "webRequest" and "webRequestBlocking": These enable the extension to make requests on its own to the pages listed above. This communication enables, among others, the MAP reveal feature (shows hidden prices directly on the product pages) and Stock reveal feature (shows available stock of 3rd party merchants).
- "storage": Enables the extension to store data (like your settings) locally in your browser. Like cookies.
- "contextMenus": Enables a context menu entry which allows you to open multiple products shown on an Amazon page on Keepa.com. Disabled by default.