Save problem with link, name, difficulty, code and notes.
This extension helps to save and keep track of problems from different platforms(codeforces, codechef, atcoder, leetcode etc.).
> Add Problem
- Save your problem with link, name, difficulty, tags, code and notes.
- If codeforces problem, then it will fetch name, difficulty and tags.
- For other platforms, it will fetch possible information.
- Add your code and notes in code and notes section.
- Manage your problems in different folders by giving appropriate folder names.
- Do you share problems with other? If yes, then this feature can be very useful for you.
- Add and filter problems you want to save and click on Export button in navbar. JSON file will be stored on your computer.
- Share this json file with anyone.
- User can Import this problems in other page by providing JSON file, folder name (optional) and tags (optional).
> Sort, Search, Edit, Delete
- Sort by name, date, difficulty in ascending/descending order.
- Search by name, link, difficulty and tags.
- Edit problem data or Delete problem.
- Filter problems by folder.