Take notes while using the web and keep them in your Google Drive.
Keep-a-Note helps you take notes while you use the web, and keep them safe and secure in your Google Drive account.
Using Keep-a-Note is simple:
1. Get Keep-A-Note from the Google Web Store.
2. Click the little red arrow icon in the upper left of your Chrome browser.
3. Enter notes into the Notes area of the little popup.
4. Click "Save".
Your new note is instantly saved to your Google Drive as a Google Doc.
- No need to find and use bulky apps that came with your computer.
- No need to "Save As" and save your note somewhere on your computer, only to be lost when you try to find it later.
- No need to remember where you keep all your notes.
Keep-a-Note is the quickest way to create a note and save it, and have it waiting for you, safe and secure.
You can also set a default folder in your Google Drive as the place to hold all your notes. This way, all your notes are in one place in your Google Drive. You can then access your notes from any computer or mobile device using Google Drive.
Capture a thought as you are having it, rather than trying to remember what you wanted to write.
We are excited and eager to hear how Keep-a-Note works for you.
- How do you use Keep-a-Note?
- What would you like added or changed to help you take better notes?
Take notes anywhere on the web, and and keep all your notes safe using Keep-a-Note!
Keep-a-Note is integrated with Google Drive(TM).