KEEN.TV is the only add-on you need to fix CORS issues access KEEN.TV's FREE 850+ Live TV Channels and worldwide VOD Guide.
The KEEN.TV Chrome extension gives you quick access to KEEN.TV Web Media Center right from the browser's extension bar, and fixes CORS issues for M3U8, TS and MP4 file links so you can access every channel on KEEN.TV.
KEEN.TV contains two main sections:
LIVE TV - Enjoy 850+ FREE live TV channels including Al Jazeera, BBC, Bloomberg TV, CBS News, Sky News, Vevo, and a lot more… 20+ genres from 60+ countries - and all for FREE!
VOD - Get LEGAL streaming links for your favorite movies and TV shows from dozens of streaming platforms including Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime and a lot more.
End User License Agreement: http://www.keen.tv/legal/terms.html
We hope you love this extension. But if you don’t we make it easy to uninstall it.
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to “Settings”.
3) In the menu that appears click on “Extensions”.
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the toolbar extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of “Enable” (for the toolbar extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Close your browser completely and reopen it. The extension should be removed from your Chrome browser completely.