KeeForm - A simple KeePass form filler
KeeForm is a popular extension for KeePass that can launch web sites, scan for user name and password fields, and fill in that information for you automatically. This extension will not work without a plugin for KeePass. That plugin can be downloaded at https://keeform.org.
- allow username fields of type TEL
- increase username detection rate in forms without <form> tag
- fixed logo path
- Added Unicode support (to enable Unicode support, you also need to download and run the installer (version 4.0.2 or later). The new installer will be available one day after this extension is published in the chrome web store)
- Added detection of "Microsoft New Edge" user agent
- Added readme file to document what cdn files are used.
- Added code to prepare for an upcoming release of KeeForm. The new release will not use TCP anymore. This will simplify installation and configuration.
- Added "unhide" password option for forms that have hidden password fields.
- Improved form filling rate
- Support redirects, cloudflare, and so on
- Support "slow forms"
- Fill menu/pop-up logins when clicking the KeeForm icon
- Fill two-step login forms ("gmail") when clicking the KeeForm icon
- Support http basic auth
- Support opening multiple entries using "shift/control select" in KeePass (need to also update the KeePass plugin for that!)