KeeForm - A simple KeePass form filler
KeeForm is a popular extension for KeePass that can launch web sites, scan for user name and password fields, and fill in that information for you automatically. This extension will not work without a plugin for KeePass. That plugin can be downloaded at https://keeform.org.
- Added detection of "Microsoft New Edge" user agent
- Added readme file to document what cdn files are used.
- Added code to prepare for an upcoming release of KeeForm. The new release will not use TCP anymore. This will simplify installation and configuration.
- Added "unhide" password option for forms that have hidden password fields.
- Improved form filling rate
- Support redirects, cloudflare, and so on
- Support "slow forms"
- Fill menu/pop-up logins when clicking the KeeForm icon
- Fill two-step login forms ("gmail") when clicking the KeeForm icon
- Support http basic auth
- Support opening multiple entries using "shift/control select" in KeePass (need to also update the KeePass plugin for that!)