Keboola Connection helper tools to avoid common manual API calls when working with component configurations.
Simple extension allowing operations with Keboola Connection component configurations. The extension simplifies component configuration related tasks for advanced users and developers in Keboola Connection. It allows to perform raw JSON configuration updates, triggering debug jobs, triggering jobs with overridden tag and displaying current user token. Supports both old and new queue, orchestrations-v2 and all other component configurations.
It is very useful for any advanced users that would like to debug component jobs or change some configurations values directly in JSON without need to mingle construct the api calls themselves, reseting the token or mingling with Chrome DevTools. The user token is never required to submit and never stored in the chrome storage. It is only used in the current context.
- Show current user's API token.
- Storage token is displayed without need to reset it.
- Run Debug job
- Creates debug job (Debug API call)
- Enable processors
- Enables processors UI element in any configuration if not yet present.\
- Run Tag
- Runs configuration with specified overridden tag
- Update configuration
- Update and save configuration JSON directly