KindleSpy analyses Amazon Kindle categories & author pages allowing you to find luctrative niche markets with ease.
KDPSY v5 is a 'time-saving' research companion that every author – fiction or non-fiction – should have in their toolbox. Research your competitors, potential niche markets, categories, keywords, and title ideas – all while you're browsing Amazon. As an author, you no doubt, spend a great deal of time on Amazon. With KDSPY by your side, you just click on the spy icon to get more detail on keyword search results, competitor book pages, author pages or any of the 32,000+ categories.
* Find out what books are selling – with revenue estimates – and up to the hour sales statistics.
* Find the "profitable" book niches or sub-genres to get inspiration for your next title.
* Reverse engineer the bestsellers in any of the 32,000+ book or Kindle categories.
* Monitor and track your competitor's book(s) over the next 30 days to see their sales consistency.
* Find and compare the profitability of keywords for use within your Amazon dashboard.
* Generate consistent sales & grow your audience by writing books people actually want.
* Save time on book research with our "one-click" market research plugin.