KDP Wizard is a Kindle Direct Publishing organizer & listing tool that integrates with Airtable to supercharge your KDP business.
KDP Wizard is a Chrome Extension designed specifically for creators & authors to backup, organise and manage the entire contents of their KDP bookshelf in their own private & secure Airtable database.
The bookshelf data is synchronised with a few button clicks and then you can easily access your data at anytime and reuse that data to easily list new books using your existing book data as a starting template.
• Backup (Push) your entire KDP Bookshelf to your own private & secure Airtable database in the Cloud. KDP Wizard comes with a free template base so no prior knowledge of Airtable required. Initial setup takes less than 5 minutes
• Push individual listings one by one to your base or push all the books visible on each page in your Bookshelf with one button click. All data that you have entered for your books is stored in your base forever.
• Create Profiles for reuse when listing multiple similar books, including for Authors,Contributors, Keywords & Prices. Then using the KDPW drop-down menus to easily load and select pre-existing profile information
• Store your Cover and Interior files in your Base to keep all your KDP content together in one place that can be accessed at any time, from any device anywhere in the world with an internet connection. With your cover and interior files saved in your base, you always have these files at your fingertips when using them again for listing similar new books.
• Simple text search for Categories within the KDP listing creation page to speed up your category selection. Just enter a word to find the Category you want and click to insert.
• Many more exciting features to come!
Please note that the Airtable base template WILL change during the BETA and there will not be a supported upgrade path to the final live version. Once the app comes out of BETA there will be a final template and any further modifications will be supported.