Best Selenium IDE (Chrome & Firefox) to record, play, debug tests, export Selenese, Robot Framework, Java, Ruby, Python, Groovy, C#
Katalon Automation Recorder captures web elements and records actions on web applications to let you generate, edit and play automated test cases quickly and easily.
This extension was the champion project of Katalon Studio (https://www.katalon.com/) Hackathon contest.
* Support all Selenese commands, users can import Selenium IDE tests into Katalon Recorder and export to these frameworks: C# (NUnit), Java (TestNG and JUnit), Ruby (RSpec), Python (unittest), Groovy (Katalon Studio compatible), and Robot Framework.
* Compatible with latest Firefox and Chrome browsers.
* Selenium 3 core engine.
* Tests case can be organized and executed in suites or imported into Katalon Studio, a free test tool supports Data-driven, Keyword-driven, TDD/BDD, Parallel execution and CI integration with Automation Reports.
* Enable Katalon Studio users to record tests on any active browsers.
* To learn more please visit Quick Guide.
We also offer Katalon Studio – a free and complete automation testing solution for Web, Mobile, and API testing with modern methodologies (Data-Driven Testing, TDD/BDD, Page Object Model, etc.) as well as advanced integration (JIRA, qTest, Slack, CI, Katalon Analytics, etc.). Learn more about Katalon Studio features.
About Katalon team:
Katalon team involves test automation enthusiasts who are passionate in providing the best yet free automation testing tool to the community.
Their product, Katalon Studio, is a free automation solution for web, mobile, and API testing, built on top of Selenium and Appium. Katalon Studio has been a successful solution for numerous automation projects ranging from small team to enterprise client. It is also listed as the Best 10 automation testing tools for 2018 and recognized among the top Selenium IDE’s alternatives.