This plugin enhances the defect submission process to JIRA.
Katalon Integration provides a seamless defect submission process to JIRA directly from Katalon TestOps with just one click.
★ Creating a link on Jira to access Test Run in Katalon TestOps.
★ Auto-attaching Test Runs into newly created Jira Issue.
★ The plugin requires no settings and will work immediately upon installation.
Configuration in Katalon TestOps
1. Enter Organization ID.
2. Click Save.
3. Navigate to Jira Settings located in the toolbar of the project page.
4. Enter Jira URL, Username, and Password.
a. Jira URL must be in the form of Https://<site_name>.atlassian.net.
b. Enter the email registered for your Jira Cloud account in Username.
c. Enter an Atlassian Cloud's API token in Password. See the instructions here.
a. Jira URL must be in the form of Http(s)://domain without any trailing parts e.g., /secure.
b. Use your username instead of an email in Username.
c. Enter Password.
5. Click Test Connection to see if the connection is successful.
6. Click Save.
Please refer to these documents for detailed instructions:
- Jira configurations (https://docs.katalon.com/katalon-analytics/docs/kt-jira-config.html)
- Working with Jira issues (https://docs.katalon.com/katalon-analytics/docs/kt-jira-issue.html)
- Working with Jira releases (https://docs.katalon.com/katalon-analytics/docs/kt-jira-release.html)