Protect payments, block dangerous websites, and enter information securely with this extension from Kaspersky Lab
The Kaspersky Protection extension includes the following protection features:
- Safe Money – protects your payments by opening in Protected Browser the websites of online banking services, payment systems, online stores, and trading platforms.
- Kaspersky URL Advisor – checks links on the web pages opened in the browser. If the website opened by clicking the link is dangerous according to Kaspersky Lab, a red icon is displayed next to this link. If the website opened by clicking the link is safe, a green icon is displayed.
- Dangerous Websites Blocker – prevents a website from loading if it is a dangerous or phishing website according to Kaspersky Lab information.
- Virtual Keyboard – prevents malware from intercepting data that is entered in website forms. For your protection, the extension provides a virtual keyboard that is designed as an on-screen equivalent of your hardware keyboard. To open Virtual Keyboard, click the button, which appears in the toolbar of your browser after you install the extension.
- Anti-Banner – blocks ad banners on websites.
To ensure proper operation of the extension, make sure that the corresponding Kaspersky Lab application is installed on your computer, such as Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 or Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2015.
To use the Safe Money feature, make sure that the corresponding feature is available in the Kaspersky Lab application installed on your computer, such as the Safe Money component in Kaspersky Internet Security. For more details on how to safeguard online payments, please refer to the documentation for the Kaspersky Lab application installed on your computer.