Document Viewer and Office Tool for your browser
View, annotate, share and collaborate your files on Chrome. Kami (formerly Notable PDF) is your cloud-based all-in-one document viewer and markup tool
With Kami, you can do more with your files. It is FREE to use but have options to upgrade for more advanced features (read below).
• PDF (.pdf)
• Documents (Microsoft Word, Google Docs, RTF)
• Powerpoint (Microsoft Powerpoint, Google Slides)
• Sheets (Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets)
• Image Files (.jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif)
Key features (free):
• View files in a browser
• Instantly share files with other people
• Highlight text
• Add text
• Underline text
• Strikethrough text
• Add a comment
• Add voice annotation (new)
• Real-time collaboration
• Split and merge files
• Freehand drawing
• OCR for scanned PDF files (detect text on scanned files)
• Use Kami with other browsers (works with Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari)
• Offline support
• In-app Advertising
Advanced features (paid):
• Split and merge files (unlimited)
• Voice annotation
• Insert Image
• No Advertising
You can use this extension to:
• Sign up or login on your Kami account.
• Instantly open Kami on Chrome browser.
• Option to set Kami as your default PDF viewer.
Reasons why you should use Kami:
• We are a Google Apps Technology Partner.
• 24/7 Customer service.
• Got a feature request? We listen to our users.
• Satisfaction guarantee.
• No.1 highly rated PDF viewer on Chrome Webstore.
• We are a highly skilled tech startup that works almost 24/7 to improve, fix bugs and talk to our users.
• Super secure, everything is encrypted using SSL
• Convert PDF files
• Split pages
• OCR (reading text on scanned files better)
More info on www.kamihq.com
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tweet @OfficialKamiHQ or #KamiHQ
Visit our blog blog.kamihq.com
Kami is proud Google Apps Technology Partner
Our previous name, Notable PDF, is a cloud-based PDF viewer and is not affiliated in any way with the project management/organization app produced by Zurb, Inc. called NOTABLE, available here: www.notableapp.com.