Best PDF and Document Annotation and Markup Tool. Works with Google Drive and Google Classroom
Bring learning to life with a little Kami magic. Students stay engaged with accessible annotation tools. Teachers save time with streamlined instruction and assessment.
Kami is the go-to PDF annotator and classroom sidekick that makes it easier for teachers to assign, assess, and feedback, all in one place. Kami’s seamless integration with Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Classroom helps simplify workflows and ensure instant access for all.
✨ What you want, when you need it
Instruction and digital annotations
• Markup PDFs with a stack of accessible and engaging tools.
• Draw shapes and measure with the ruler or protractor.
• Add Media content from your device, drive, Google Image, or YouTube.
• Mix and match resources to create new content with Split & Merge.
• Browse the Kami Library for free and editable teaching templates.
• Create auto-graded assessments using the Question tool*.
• Turn tools and features on/off using Feature Control.
Feedback and grading
• Grade multiple assignments at the same time with Grade by Page*.
• Provide personalized instruction or feedback with multimedia Comments.
• Aligned with WCAG 2.1 requirements to support all learners.
• Packed with accessibility tools like Read Aloud, Voice Typing, and Captions.
• Annotate together and feedback in real time.
• Share research and resources on a Kami whiteboard.
*Google Classroom integration required.
⚡️ Works with what you already use
• Google Drive
• Google Classroom
• Microsoft Teams
🪄 Add Kami-magic to any file, including:
• PDF (.pdf)
• Documents (Google Docs, Microsoft Word, RTF)
• Presentations (Google Slides, Microsoft PowerPoint)
• Spreadsheets (Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel)
• Image Files (.jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif)
“Kami has made teaching and learning more effective! I can add my voice or videos to just about anything. I love that the students can leave me a message too! From books to websites, and pictures; Kami can do it all!” — Lisa Brown, educator.
Try Kami for free at www.kamiapp.com.
No credit card required.