World's #1 digital classroom tool with complete assignment workflow. Annotate and transform any document.
The world’s #1 digital classroom tool creating flexible and collaborative learning environments for millions of classrooms around the world.
With Kami, you can empower your students and transform the way you teach, feedback, and assess. Better yet, you can do it all within minutes, for free.
Kami is the all-in-one tool that transforms any document, PDF, image, or any other learning resource into an interactive learning environment. You and your students can then collaborate through annotations, video and audio recordings, drawings, and much more. It’s a new way to effortlessly increase classroom interaction and student learning outcomes.
On top of all that, Kami enables you to create, send, and grade student work all from one place and integrates seamlessly with Google Classroom, Canvas, and Schoology.
Ready to transform your classroom? Sign up today for free! No cards required.
• Create interactive exercises for your students to complete with a wide array of tools
• Have students return completed assignments to you for in-app grading and real-time feedback
• Present a document on-screen and use Kami as a digital whiteboard without any additional hardware
• Share any document within teams or across the whole class for collaborative annotation and discussion
• Support inclusive learning with tools for Special Education
• Full compliance with privacy and data security
• Reduce or totally eliminate the need for classroom printing – saving you time, money, andthe environment
• Collaborate with your students in real-time whether you’re in-class or teaching remotely
• A wide range of features to engage any style of learner
• Streamline your workflow - assign work, provide feedback, grade all from the same place
• Works with any document, physical or digital
• Integrates with the software you’re already familiar with, such as with Google Classroom, Schoology and Canvas
• Split and merge documents with ease
• Detect text on scanned files with built-in OCR
• Enable Kami as your default PDF viewer for quick and accessible annotation
• Wide range of features to boost accessibility for students at any level of learning
• Oh, and it’s entirely ad-free
Tools for every job and any subject:
• Intuitive selection tools
• A handy in-app dictionary
• Text-to-speech functions such as loop, read page, change voice, and adjust speed
• Markup: Text highlight, box highlight, strikethrough, underline
• Multiple ways to provide feedback: leave a comment using text, voice, video, or screen capture
• Equation: insert math and music symbols
• Drawing: Adjust stroke, color, and transparency
• Shapes: Insert shapes and adjust their stoke, color, and transparency
• Eraser: Remove all annotations or drawings/shapes only
• Add Media: Provide students with extra learning materials by inserting an image or video from your computer, Google Drive, Google Search, or YouTube
• Sign any document with the signature feature
• PDF (.pdf)
• Documents (Microsoft Word, Google Docs, RTF)
• PowerPoint Presentations (Microsoft PowerPoint, Google Slides)
• Spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets)
• Image Files (.jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif)
• Free version: No credit card required, basic tools and features, ad-free experience
• Education (Teacher/School/Districts): Integration with Google Classroom, Canvas, and Schoology, all premium tools and features
• Enterprise: Please email email@example.com
• Who is Kami for?
Kami can be used by anyone, but we built it with teachers in mind! Kami works well with the tools teachers already use (Google Classroom, Schoology, Canvas, Google Drive, and Microsoft) so they can start creating an accessible and collaborative learning environment for themselves and their students with ease.
• Is Kami free?
A free version of Kami with the basic tools and features is available for everyone. You can upgrade any time to access premium features and integration with Google Classroom, Schoology, or Canvas. If you’d like a product demo or have questions about Kami’s free version, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• I am a teacher, and I need Kami in my class, which plan should I get?
The Kami Teacher License is the one for you. For $99/year you and all your students will have full access to Kami.
• I am a school principal, tech director, or administrator, how much is Kami for the entire school?
Get in touch with us at email@example.com so we can work out the best pricing for your school
• I need multiple licenses, how can I arrange this?
Get in touch with a Kami representative at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Help Center: help.kamiapp.com
• Facebook Community: facebook.com/groups/kamieducators
• How-to videos, tutorials, and case studies: kami.app/youtubechannel
• Kami Blog: kami.app/blog
Follow us on Social:
• Twitter: twitter.com/usekamiapp
• Facebook: facebook.com/usekamiapp
• YouTube: kami.app/youtubechannel
Last updated: March 2021