World's #1 digital classroom tool with complete assignment workflow. Annotate and transform any document.
Kami is the world’s #1 digital classroom tool used by over 23 million educators and students around the world both at home and in the classroom (or a mix of both!).
Increase classroom engagement and empower your students to think, collaborate, and succeed in more creative ways. Create an interactive digital learning experience within minutes, for free.
Kami enables you and your students to annotate, create, and otherwise transform any document (PDF, Microsoft Word, Google Docs, sheets, slides, images) and integrates with Google Classroom, Canvas, and Schoology. Kami has complete assignment workflow management, allowing you to effortlessly increase classroom interaction and student learning outcomes.
Sign up today for free (no credit card required) and transform your classroom with Kami. All teachers receive a free premium trial for 90-days!
• Reduce or totally eliminate the need for classroom printing
• Provide students with documents that they can complete using the full array of Kami tools
• Have students return completed documents to you for in-app grading and real time feedback
• Present a document on-screen and use Kami as a digital whiteboard overlay
• Share a document within teams or across the whole class for collaborative annotation, or discussion
• Support inclusive learning with tools for Special Education
• Full compliance with privacy and data security
• Real-time collaboration
• Increased student engagement
• Assignment workflow management - send, feedback, grade
• Works with any document, physical or digital
• Integration with Google Classroom, Schoology and Canvas
• Auto-save to Google Drive
• Split and Merge documents
• Detect text on scanned files with built-in OCR
• Enable Kami as Default PDF Viewer
• Ad--free experience
Tools for every job:
• Select: Hand Tool, Select Annotations
• Dictionary: Dictionary Tool
• Text to Speech: Loop, Read Page, Change Voice, and Speed
• Markup: Text highlight, box highlight, strikethrough, underline
• Comment: Comment using text, voice, video, or screen capture
• Text Box: Rich text editor
• Equation: Insert math and music symbols
• Drawing: Adjust stroke, color, and transparency
• Shapes: Insert shapes and adjust their stoke, color, and transparency
• Eraser: Remove all annotations or Drawings/Shapes only
• Add Media: Add an image or video from your computer, Google Drive, Google Search, or YouTube
• Signature: Insert a signature
• PDF (.pdf)
• Documents (Microsoft Word, Google Docs, RTF)
• Powerpoint (Microsoft Powerpoint, Google Slides)
• Sheets (Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets)
• Image Files (.jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif)
• Free version: No credit card required, basic tools and features, ad-free experience
• Education (Teacher/School/Districts): Integration with Google Classroom, Canvas, and Schoology, all premium tools and features
• Enterprise: Please email email@example.com
• I am a teacher, can I use Kami?
Yes, we built Kami for you and your students! Kami works well with the tools you already use (Google Classroom, Schoology, Canvas, Google Drive, and Microsoft) so you and your students can collaborate with any PDF, powerpoint, sheet, image, or other documents seamlessly.
• Is Kami free?
A free version of Kami with basic tools and features is available for everyone. You can upgrade any time to access premium features and integration with Google Classroom, Schoology, or Canvas. If you’d like a product demo or have questions about Kami’s free version, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• I am a teacher, and I need Kami in my class, which plan should I get?
The Kami Teacher License is the one for you. For $99/year you and all your students will have full access to Kami.
• I am a school principal, tech director, or administrator, how much is Kami for the entire school?
Get in touch with us at email@example.com to work out the best pricing for your school.
• I need multiple licenses, how can I contact Kami?
Get in touch with a Kami representative at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Help Center: help.kamiapp.com
• Facebook Community: facebook.com/groups/kamieducators
• How-to videos, tutorials, and case studies: kami.app/youtubechannel
• Kami Blog: kami.app/blog
Follow us on Social:
• Twitter: twitter.com/usekamiapp
• Facebook: facebook.com/usekamiapp
• YouTube: kami.app/youtubechannel
Last updated: January 2021