Kami is an interactive learning platform empowering students and enhancing the way teachers teach, feedback, and assess.
In or out of the classroom, Kami provides tools to support any learning style, drive engagement, and improve learning outcomes for all! Now, teachers can spend less time on tiresome admin, and more time with their students.
You’ll instantly level up your documents, PDFs, images (or any other resource) to an interactive learning space. From there, you and your students can collaborate in real-time through live annotations, video and audio recordings, drawings, and much, much more. Kami keeps you teaching and learning—whenever, wherever—by allowing you to feedback, grade, and push student work straight from your preferred LMS, including Google Classroom, Canvas, Schoology, and Microsoft Teams.
Every student succeeds:
• Kami encourages success for all students, regardless of ability, by providing inclusive and intuitive tools that support any learning style: Text-to-speech, voice-typing, freehand drawing, audio and video comments, and more.
By empowering students to learn their own way, Kami keeps a class engaged and inspired, whether that’s in-person, remote, or blended.
Resources are elevated:
• Physical or digital; Kami can work with any document or file type you’re already comfortable using (like PDFs, slides, spreadsheets, or image files) and elevate it from a static resource to an interactive learning space where teacher and peer collaborations can flourish. Plus, you’ll never be on your own – embracing Kami means you share exciting new resources with any teacher in our community.
Teachers save time:
• Less time spent handling endless stacks of paper means more time for your students, your resources, and yourself! Kami keeps things simple by seamlessly integrating with your LMS, including Google Classroom, Canvas, Schoology, and Microsoft Teams, to power a streamlined assessment workflow and real-time collaboration.
Schools save money:
• Embracing Kami means saying “see-ya” to all costs associated with traditional, paper-based methods like printing, copying, and filing. And trust us – those costs add up! Plus, you can get all our essential tools without the high price point. There are several different license options available depending on how you're looking to use Kami.
Ready to transform your classroom? Sign up today for free – no commitment required! Head to www.kamiapp.com.
Top tools and features:
• Full integration with Google Classroom, Canvas, Schoology, and Microsoft Teams
• Auto-sync and save files to Google Drive
• Detect text on scanned files with built-in OCR
• Split and merge documents with ease
• In-app dictionary
• Text-to-speech: Loop, Read Page, Change Voice, and Adjust Speed
• Markup: Text highlight, box highlight, strikethrough, underline
• Feedback: Leave a comment using text, voice, video, or screen capture
• Equation: Insert math and music symbols
• Drawing: Adjust stroke, color, and transparency
• Shapes: Insert shapes and adjust their stoke, color, and transparency
• Eraser: Remove all annotations or drawings/shapes only
• Add Media: Provide extra learning materials by inserting an image or video from your computer, Google Drive, Google Search, or YouTube
Sign any document with the signature feature
• Exceptional online support
• PDF (.pdf)
• Documents (Microsoft Word, Google Docs, RTF)
• PowerPoint Presentations (Microsoft PowerPoint, Google Slides)
• Spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets)
• Image Files (.jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif)
Last updated: August 2021