With the Kameleoon Chrome Extension, developers can now use, straight from their browser, a powerful set of debugging and…
With the Kameleoon Chrome Extension, developers can now use, straight from their browser, a powerful set of debugging and troubleshooting tools.<br>
1. Find out which experiments are currently active and running on the page and which variations you're bucketed into for each of them.
2. See the exact size (in KB) of the script and the weight of each component.
3. Easily QA and preview all metrics defined on Kameleoon, both in terms of goals and custom data.
4. Decrypt all tracking calls happening on the page with a network requests analysis tool.
5. Block tracking requests.
6. Customize what is contained in results tables and the order of fields.
7. Verify the consent management policy being applied.
To use, download the extension, open the console in Chrome, then head for the Kameleoon tab. You'll have access to a host of information to do your own QA and make sure that everything is working!