Kaligo compatibility application for Chromebook
Teach your children how to write, count and draw by themselves !
Kaligo is a unique application that teaches children how to write on a tablet with a stylus.
The app analyses each written letter through the form, the order, the direction and the pressure used by the child. The child knows whether he/she has followed the right process through an evaluation scale (orange, green and red). The child is then encouraged to write the letter or words again through a customized exercise that combines gaming and learning .
All the exercises are saved and may be consulted in real time or later.
Seven exercises are presented in the application :
- I can write in capital letters
- I can write in lower case letters
- I can write in pre-cursive
- I can identify different letters and words
- I know my shapes and can outline them.
- I can write numbers
- I am practicing tracing lines
- I can control my pencil pressure
Created and approved by teachers, the Kaligo application accompanies the child in each step of his handwriting learning process, whether at school or at home.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.