Kahana Web Saver is a companion extension to save resources to your account
The easiest, fastest way to capture articles and web pages to reference while you write.
Kahana's Chrome extension, is the easiest, fastest way to capture anything you find on the web that you want to reference while you write. With a few super simple steps, the articles and web pages you collect appear across all your devices in pristine split-screen Writing Hubs, where your web pages, tabs, and any other reference materials are on one side and your documents being written are on the other.
SAVE WEB PAGES EASILY
1. Select whether you want to save your web page as an HTML file or a screenshot (HTML allows you to copy/paste text directly from the web page within Kahana)
2. Enter a name for your web page within Kahana and hit save
3. Select which Writing Hub(s) you'd like to place your web page in directly, or create a new Writing Hub that contains your web page
THE MOST EFFICIENT WAY TO WRITE ANYTHING
- Play with your tools instead of fighting them. Start by creating a Writing Hub and adding it to your own unique dashboard. Have fun as you tinker and breathe life into your ideas.
- Focus on what matters. Achieve your writing goals and savor the journey with Kahana's elegant, all-in-one platform designed for the modern writer.
- Share the love! Invite your friends to join the fun, and for every one who signs up, we’ll gift you both 1 extra free Writing Hub to add to your portfolio.
Kahana is a free all-in-one writing platform designed to make writing easier and help people form consistent writing habits. To start using the Kahana Web Saver to save articles and web pages to reference while you write, be sure to create your free account at: http://getkahana.com/