A tool for creating anki flaschards from jisho.org results
How to use kaeru:
1. Search for a word on jisho.org
2. Open the extension, click make card
3. Optionally, you can keep searching for words and adding them to your queue
4. Open the extension and click ‘download’
5. Go to your anki deck, then import the card (see notes)
1. Be sure to select “Field separated by: Space” (if it says something else, click it and enter a single space to update).
2. Check “Allow HTML in fields”.
note: kaeru only supports basic card templates (no reverse cards yet)