Draw lines in your browser and change colors and pen sizes scrolling the mouse wheel
JustLines is a Chrome extension to quickly draw simple colored lines in your browser. You can do it on remote or local sites and even pdf files.
You can use it during presentation to highlight some contents or draw simple schemas.
I like to use these kind of tools during presentations and I needed a quick way to change colors and pen size without using popups or options menu but do it keeping the mouse at the current position on the draw. So I decided to use mouse wheel as main controller to change colors and pen size.
* press "Ctrl+Shit+S" or click on the extension icon to enable/disable drawing mode
* you can also press "ESC" to disable drawing mode
* keep "left button" pressed and move the mouse to draw
* change pen colors scrolling the "mouse wheel"
* change pen size pressing "Shift" and scrolling the "mouse wheel"
* clear draw pressing "Space" or disabling drawing mode