Click to call phone numbers available on any web page. Make & receive more sales calls, track all calls.
DATA & COOKIE USE DISCLOSURE:
CHROME PERMISSION USAGE DISCLOSURE:
This chrome extension requires following permissions from your Chrome browser:
1. contextMenus: Used to give you an open to right click and select any phone number to make calls and send sms.
2. storage: Used to save your cookie in local storage so that we don't request cookies every time. Also, to store you audio device settings to ensure that you are using the right Input and Output Audio Device while answering your phone calls.
3. cookies: Used to read your JustCall cookies to ensure that you are logged in to use your JustCall account (as mentioned in Data Use Disclosure)
4. notifications: Used to send you notification for incoming phone call and sms
This extension uses Google Analytics to collect extension usage statistics to help improve user experience. If you want to opt-out of Google Analytics tracking, please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout or you can set up a filter in Adblock Plus or similar ad blocker tools like AdBlock, uBlock or Adblock Pro.
ABOUT THIS EXTENSION
JustCall Chrome Extension works with your JustCall.io account. It allows you to add click to call and click to text buttons beside valid phone numbers in your CRM (that JustCall integrates with). It also notifies you when there is an incoming phone call on your JustCall phone number. You can answer incoming calls directly from your Chrome browser.
Requirement: This extension requires JustCall.io paid account. Pricing starts at $25/user/month.
-Fixed click to call and text icons on deals page in ActiveCampaign
- CRM icons on call screens to open contacts directly in CRMs.
- Host Permissions to Keap CRM
- Fixed - Focussing on the already opened browser window instead of creating another window, when open Dialer button is clicked.
- Autodialer button in Zoho CRM
- completely revamped version of the extension
- get notified about the phone calls through ext icon in the ext bar beside address bar
- get more information like previous calls etc from the extension itself
- reduced permissions
- extension URL permissions restricted to only the CRM that we integrate with
- Fixed Click to call and text icons for Intercom, Zoho CRM, Zoho Desk and LessAnnoying CRM
- Added Icons next to custom phone fields in Ontraport
- Minor changes and code clean up
- activeTab permission dropped
- Minor changes related to icon size
- Updated Calling library
- completely dropped permission requirements "management" and "all urls"
- added data & cookie usage and permission usage disclosure in the description
- added links to Terms and Privacy on dialer as well
1. Fixed an issue where click to call icons were not displaying in Front, FreshDesk and Hubspot CRM.
2. Fixed an issue where click to call icon opened a new tab instead of a new browser window
3. Fixed an issue where Extension Button in browser was picking up wrong number and feeding to our dialer.
4. Added Click to Call icons in Propertyware CRM
5. Added same page login in Sales force
- updated Twilio SDK for improved performance
- easier way to reload extension upon update
- HubSpot click to call issue resolved
- Support for lower internet speeds
- Better call quality & call connection speed
- Better integration with your audio devices. Get option to set audio devices for ringtone, for answering call etc
- Improves call quality by routing audio via right device
- New Dialer
- Autodialer + Zoho Integration
- Click To Call and Text Buttons For Groove 2.0
- Click to call and text support for Copper
- Freshsales click to call
- Update regarding call status tracking
- Better CRM Integration and Call Logging
- Speed improvements
- Click to call and click to text for Freshsales
- Check availability of team members before transferring calls
- Call merge and transfer to external numbers
- Click to call and text for Freshsales
- Improvements in Click To Call Integrations with different CRMs
- Small bug fixes
- Auto save call notes
- Performance improvements
- Concurrent ringing fixed
- Pipedrive same page activtiy logging
- Fixes multiple context menu bug
- Fixes for different cases that may cause issues with receiving incoming calls
- Open HubSpot Customer Profile directly from Incoming Call Window
- Front Native SMS Integration
- Front Texting Plugin
- Synchroteam update
- IVR & Key Input Information during Incoming call
- Minimize your incoming call window while on a call
- Nimble CRM integration
- Killed some tiny bugs 👍
v4.1 & 4.2
- Disposition codes for integrations
- Hold & Hold music for inbound and outgoing calls
- Better In-call UI
- Get more information about caller during the call
- Take notes while taking incoming calls
- Improved call quality
- Read call notes right from your CRM dashboard
- Syncroteam Click to call and click to text buttons
- Click to call implemented for Zoho users
- Basic changes and click to call improvements
- Integrates with Synchroteam - make and receive calls
- Added GrooveHQ SMS integration
- Added Infusionsoft integration. Automatically log your call activities and SMS in your Infusionsoft CRM
- Improved Hubspot integration
- Improved Dialer
- Send SMS or Make calls directly from Pipedrive, Front, Intercom, Helpscout
- Send SMS directly from Pipedrive, Freshdesk, Helpscout, Front and other CRM and Helpdesks
- Better handling of incoming calls when multiple chrome tabs are open
- Bug fixes
- Added Click To Call Support for Pipedrive, Freshdesk
- UI fixes in receive call window
- Performance improvement
Receive phone calls from any tab. Get incoming call notification wherever you are on Chrome.
1. Click-to-call customer phone numbers in Freshdesk.
2. Select any phone number, right click and call with JustCall
Faster number search on any web page.
Added phone number count on JustCall icon. If extension finds clickable phone numbers on the web page, it shows the count.