A customizable reader extension.
With one click (or less!), you can remove distractions like:
- The page's styling
And read the article in a customizable, simplified format - like a read mode but better! No login and completely free!
- Use the default theme
- Modify the default theme using a graphical editor or CSS
- Use a theme someone else has made (found at https://goo.gl/Z59SM4 )
- Use their very own custom styling
- Auto-run Just Read format on specific sites
- Use a keyboard shortcut to run Just Read
- Print this simplified version of the article
- Use the selection mode to choose exactly which text they want to select for reading
- Use the deletion mode to remove any content they don't want there after the article has been opened in the Just Read format
- Edit incorrect meta information generated
- Control which options Just Read uses
Just Read is a feature-packed and more customizable alternative to the now-defunct Clearly extension, working like a specialized reader view, and includes supports for things like MathJax.
Just Read collects no data from any user, so you have nothing to worry about in terms of privacy.
Just Read is completely open source and can be found on GitHub here https://github.com/ZachSaucier/Just-Read
Please read the README in the GitHub link above for more details about Just Read!