Fill out web forms instantly with junk or custom data
Use JunkFill to auto-populate/auto-fill all form elements on any web page with custom or random data and get to your target page quick.
JunkFill fills text boxes, selects, radio buttons and checkboxes, populates text areas, and handles dropdown lists. It's even semi-judicious with the responses.
- Bug fixes
- Credit card support
- Enhancements and bug fixes
- Support for some HTML5 input field types such as tel, email, and url.
- Compatible with newer versions of Chrome.
- New options page to specify custom data to fill out forms with.
- Thanks metalgear800 for the icons.
V1.1, V1.2: More randomness. Bug fixes.
V1.0: First release.
Why JunkFill? Most web forms are not designed with end users in mind. They are long and annoying. People would just give junk responses anyway. JunkFill only facilitates the process.
Finally, JunkFill is a decent tool for testing your own annoying web forms :)
Usage: After installing, click the JunkFill icon anytime you want to auto-populate a web form.