Makes JSON easy to read. Open source.
Makes JSON easy to read. Open source. A fork of the original (no-longer updated) extension by Callum Locke.
• JSON & JSONP support
• Syntax highlighting with 36 light and dark themes
• Collapsible trees, with indent guides
• Line numbers
• Clickable URLs
• Toggle between raw and parsed JSON
• Works on any valid JSON page – URL doesn't matter
• Works on local files too (if you enable this in chrome://extensions)
• You can inspect the JSON by typing "json" in the console
(Note: this extension might clash with other JSON highlighters/beautifiers, like ‘JSONView’, ‘Pretty JSON’ or ‘Sight’ – disable those before trying this.)
Hold down Ctrl (or Cmd on Mac) while collapsing a tree if you want to collapse all its siblings too.
No tracking, no advertising, and nothing else nefarious.