Makes JSON easy to read. Open source.
• JSON & JSONP support
• Syntax highlighting
• Collapsible trees, with indent guides
• Clickable URLs
• Toggle between raw and parsed JSON
• Works on any valid JSON page – URL doesn't matter
• Works on local files too (if you enable this in chrome://extensions)
• You can inspect the JSON by typing "json" in the console
(Note: this extension might clash with other JSON highlighters/beautifiers, like ‘JSONView’, ‘Pretty JSON’ or ‘Sight’ – disable those before trying this.)
Try it out on these URLs:
Hold down control (or cmd on Mac) while collapsing a tree if you want to collapse all its siblings too.
No tracking, no advertising, and nothing else nefarious.