Makes JSON easy to read. Open source.
The original JSON Formatter, now with optional dark mode 🌚
Auto-formats JSON when you load it in a browser tab.
- Fast, even on very long JSON pages
- Dark mode
- Syntax highlighting
- Collapsible trees, with indent guides
- Clickable URLs
- Negligible performance impact on non-JSON pages (less than 1 millisecond)
- Works on any valid JSON page – URL doesn't matter
- Buttons for toggling between raw and parsed JSON
Note: this extension might clash with other browser extensions that modify the DOM before it runs. If it doesn't seem to be working, try disabling other extensions. If it clashes with an extension you need, open an issue and I'll try to find a solution.
SOME EXAMPLE JSON PAGES to try it out on:
Hold down control (or cmd on Mac) while collapsing a tree - collapses all siblings too.
No tracking, no advertising, and nothing else nefarious.
WHO MADE THIS