JSON Editor is a tool to view, edit, and format JSON. It shows your data in an editable treeview and in a code editor.
• View and edit JSON side by side in treeview and a code editor.
• Edit, add, move, remove, and duplicate fields and values.
• Change type of values.
• Sort arrays and objects.
• Colorized values, color depends of the value type.
• Search & highlight text in the treeview.
• Undo and redo all actions.
• Load and save files from disk, cloud, or url.
• Format, compact, and inspect JSON in the code editor.
Note to all enthusiastic reviewers:
- A previous version of JSON Editor asked permission to "Access all your data on all websites". Thanks for your concern! And sorry, I didn't knew that Chrome would come up with such a scary permission request. This permission was needed to allow the app to load documents from both localhost as well as public urls (menu Open -> Open url). When you re-install the app you will not be asked for any permission anymore. Only when you actually want to load an url, you will be prompted for this permission.
- The app can now load documents from localhost and intranet.
- Yes, the app is now really really offline available.
So, sorry for the inconvenience. The most heard complaints are resolved now, enjoy the app and please revisit your 1 star ratings :)