Inject jQuery into all frames on any page.
jQuery Injector allows you to inject jQuery into every frame on a page so that you can use jQuery in the dev console.
- Set the jQuery URL to inject any version you want.
- Specify websites and page patterns to automatically inject into.
- Entry in context-menu to make injection even easier.
- Bumped the default jQuery version to 3.5.0
- Bumped the default jQuery version to 3.3.1.
- Added the option to delete previous jQuery versions when injecting.
- Added an indicator for when jQuery is already present on the page.
- Added link to Options screen in the popup options panel.
- Bumped the default jQuery version to 3.2.1.
- Fixed a bug where the head tag would be placed after the body tag on pages with no original head tag.
- Fixed some styling/UI issues.
- Added a context-menu entry for embedded pdfs.
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible to inject into pages with no head tag.
- Fixed font-rendering in settings for newer Chrome versions.
Code is available at: https://github.com/attilathedud/jQueryInjector