JollyGut helps you choose the food that is right for you, not the food that supermarkets or producers would like you to buy.
JollyGut compares the quality of products and helps you build a healthier diet effortlessly.
- Open an online store of one of the largest UK supermarkets like Tesco, Sainsbury's, Asda or Morrisons
- Filter food products according to your personal needs and preferences:
- it contains your allergens
- it contains gluten
- it contains palm oil
- it contains the additives you want to avoid
- it is not organic
- it is not vegetarian or vegan
- it is high, or low fodmap
- See at a glance products that are better suited to you: a simple traffic light color code helps you navigate food label technobabble.
- Instantly assess how healthy a product is with intuitive information cards appearing next to each product on offer.
- View better alternatives for each food product there and then.
- Instantly assess the quality of multiple food products on your shopping list.
BE THE ONE WHO CHOOSES
We do not preach or teach. Nor do we think that to make better food choices you should have to spend hours scrutinizing misleading packaging or deciphering nutritional code words and cryptic food labels. Don't let the food industry rule what you eat: be the one who chooses.