Automates the Upwork 'Find Work' page for all saved searches. New job notifications (w.sound), logs indexed by date & search topic.
jobChum tracks and automates your saved searches (and associated results). It also generates an alert notification (with optional sound) when new jobs become available.
Note: an Upwork freelancer account is required to use the 'Find Work' page.
• Automates your saved searches (and also the Upwork built-in searches)
• Native notifications (with sound) when new jobs are detected
• All notifications (with associated job results) are logged
• Stays synchronized with of your saved searches
• Saved searches can be toggled on/off individually
• Does not rely on or require Upwork API access, RSS or Atom
• Runs in a minimized browser window or inactive tab
• Thanks to Vue.js, this project has maintainability baked in!
YouTube Playlist (5 videos):