Remembers kanji looked up in Jisho.org and other stuff.
Jisho Kioku is a browser extension for jisho.org, the Japanese-English dictionary website.
How to use: https://www.japanesewithanime.com/jisho-kioku
Once installed, it adds the following features to jisho:
1. When looking up kanji by its radicals, it shows in green the kanji you've clicked on recently. It also shows a list of the last kanji you've clicked on.
2. It adds a search box that lets you filter the radicals by their names. It also shows the names of the radicals if you hover them.
3. It also lets you show only the radicals of other kanji.
4. It lets you bookmark terms by clicking on a "memorize" button. Bookmarked terms are kept in a list.
5. It remembers your latest searches on the dictionary for convenience.
The extension saves the data recorded to your browser / Chrome profile.
This extension is NOT supported by jisho.org, it was simply made by one of its users.