Copy to clip board jira issue as 'CMD-999: Description'
Just open your jira ticket and you will see an icon in the address bar,
just click on it and text will be copied to your clip board,
Want keyboard shortcut? Then use on Windows: Ctrl+J on Mac: Cmd+J,
or choose your own in chrome://extensions/
*** Setup ***
Before you start you need to add at least one rule in the options:
1. Open options page, chrome-extension://kjofpimpbjninggehnclcgkgniacejha/options.html
2. Click 'Add rule'
3. Click 'Save'
4. Open 'https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-3629'
5. You should see the icon in the address bar.
You also can use this extension with other sites, but you need to configure it. In options you can specify:
1. when to activate the extension - "url pattern" field.
2. what should be copied from the page title - 'tittle patter' and 'out pattern' fields.
Example - Github pull requests:
Example page with url https://github.com/rails/rails/pull/10676
and title "Add test to counter cache test.rb by tkhr · Pull Request #10676 · rails/rails"
Configuration for this page:
"url pattern": github.com.*/pull/
'title pattern": (.*)(· Pull Request #)(\d+).*
"out pattern": #$3 $1
Text will be copied to clip board:
#10676 Add test to counter cache test.rb by tkhr