Jira HotLinker, quick access to Jira metadata when hovering over ticket numbers!
This extension will show a tooltip when hovering over a jira ticket number on github or a ticket link.
The tooltip is enabled on github.com by default, you can add new domains by clicking on the extension icon or in the option menu.
New ! :
- Copy past the ticket title to clipboard thanks to @ https://github.com/kaspars-ozols
- Github enterprise support for pull requests !
- Security updates
- Title and Link to Jira
- Related pull requests
- Issue type / status / priority
- Comment count and plain text comments
- Configure domains where the plugin is active by clicking on the extension icon.
- Pin a ticket on the screen by dragging the title
- Does not store any user data what so ever
- Only requires access to the websites where you want to use the plugin.
- Does not ask for your jira password or user name !
Should also work on google docs all tough that is currently experimental.