Get over your JIRA issues, bugs or tasks just in one click
JIRA assistant for Google Chrome (JA) is a useful extension wich allow you to manage your JIRA issues, bugs or tasks right in your browser with just one click.
Extension easily can
* Import all of your favorite filters to separate tab on JA dashboard
* Add custom filters typed in JIRA Query language
* Recieve notification for all issues matched to any filter
* Show the count of issues for separate filter
* Log your work for any issue
* Resolve an issue
* Assignee an issue
* Create an issue
It is easily to install and configure. Just install the JA in you Google Chrome browser and you will see the options page where you shoul define you JIRA server attributes, such as JIRA server URL, you username and passowrd. That's it. Your favorite filters becomes to visible on the 'Configure filters' tab. There you can set additional properites for each filter such as time of update, notifications etc.
After that just clicking JA icon on Google Chrome extension bar and you will see the JA dashboard. It is really easy to use and configure.