Convert image to a JigSaw puzzle
JigSaw is a Chrome/FireFox webextension that destroys productivity
by allowing you to convert an image into a jigsaw puzzle.
## To use JigSaw:
* Right click on an image and you should see the "JigSawize!" context
menu item. Select that item and the image is converted into a jigsaw
* Once you have entered JigSaw, you can always enter a new URL in the
input bar and submit.
* Simple drag and drop use
* Pieces stick to each other when they match correctly anywhere on the screen
* Useful visual indicator when a piece is placed in the correct location
* Ability to choose degree of difficulty (3x3 to 9x9 puzzle sizes)
## License & Copyright:
JigSaw is provided under AGPLv3 license.
Copyright (C) 20172-2018 Arun Kunchithapatham
Please use Github to send any feedback, bug reports, enhancement requests.
## Release notes:
Please check the RELEASE-NOTES.md file on github for detailed release notes.