The sophisticated UX Pal
Jigsaw is a free mock up environment that uses the browser to do some unique things
born out of the idea that websites are a lot like puzzles..
With Jigsaw you can:
1. Add and manipulate components from standard component libraries like bootstrap, material, semantic ui
2. Add and manipulate any piece of HTML from multiple websites into a single wireframe
3. Add and manipulate images
4. Write notes and interact in comments on every HTML element
Plan the future of your product using the entire web as your canvas.
Jigsaw is still experimental, expect bugs :)
videos are outdated - will be updated soon!
Lots of bug fixes, many more than listed.
Hopefully updates will come out more regularly now, will continue focusing on bugs/stability.
* Fixed application layout breaking on some sites.
* fixed some mockup components not being able to be selected
* fixed colorpicker layout issues
* removed separation between page elements and new custom generated elements
* removed some irrelevant styles
* added info panel
* improved changelog, still long way to go
* added basic resizable white canvas page for experimentation, application should open automatically over this page.
* fixed brand and outline semantic icons not appearing
* removed size adjustments for images
* added element details layer from position pointed
* added upload success toast
* updated context menu options for custom element image
* fixed image duplication
* copied elements now show up in viewport after scroll
* Child components of copied elements should be styleable
* All commands should work as expected
* UI overhaul
* Added component commenting
* Added mockup, component sharing
* misc fixes
* fixed numerous styling issues
* fixed image upload issues
* fixed redo/undo not remove/creating components correctly
* bug fixes & stability
* major stability overhaul, all element types now fully usable
* all child components of all element types are now fully styleable
* prep started for integrating jigsaw with a backend for mockup sharing and group work
if you benefit from jigsaw, consider giving back: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=8553674