Extension to track Jenkins test results
# Jenkins Test Status
This plugin reports the results of Jenkins tests in a tabular format.
- It allows you to group jobs together in a table.
- You can create multiple tables based on sets of jobs.
- Displays the following columns
- Job Name
- Build Status
- Health Report
- It shows a summary row that calculates the following
- Total number of tests
- Overall Pass %
- Overall Skip %
- Overall Fail %
- Overall Duration
- It is configured through a json file
- V0.0.0.3 enable pointing to a config location instead of supplying the config for each instance of the extension
- V0.0.0.4 timestamp of last build/run - API .. /TESTS/job/rm-tests/2/buildTimestamp
- V0.0.0.5 ?
- V0.0.0.6 fixed issue with test durations causing a js error and preventing summary row from beign calculated. Test duration was being called with undefined suites
- V0.0.0.7 added git branch column
- V0.0.0.9 fixed issue where config was getting dual parsed and causing exception