Extension to track Jenkins test results
# Jenkins Test Status
This plugin reports the results of Jenkins tests in a tabular format.
- It allows you to group jobs together in a table.
- You can create multiple tables based on sets of jobs.
- Displays the following columns
- Job Name
- Build Status
- Health Report
- It shows a summary row that calculates the following
- Total number of tests
- Overall Pass %
- Overall Skip %
- Overall Fail %
- Overall Duration
- It is configured through a json file
- Add column for last build date