Feature rich Chrome Extension to show status of Jenkins builds directly on your desktop.
Supports Jenkins Websocket plugin for real-time notifications.
- Choose the jobs you want to monitor
- Supports Jenkins Websocket plugin for real-time notification of job failures
- Desktop notification when job fails or succeeds
- Choose notification levels (Job Status Change, Job Error, None)
- Popup shows build history of each job with links to jump directly to the job in Jenkins
- Color coded job status to quickly see status of jobs (including builds in progress)
- Supports Jenkins API key authentication so do not need to use Jenkins password
Once extension is installed, open the options page to configure the plugin to connect to your jenkins server
The URL of your jenkins server
**Use WebScokets for job updates**
If you have the Jekins Websocket plugin installed on your Jenkins server then you can configure the extension to get real-time updates of the status changes of your jobs. Url of Websocket plugin - https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Websocket+Plugin
Url of Jenkins server including Websockets port (only required if using Websockets plugin)
**User Email Address**
Email address to authenticate to Jenkins Server with
API key if user has generated one in Jenkins. This is the recommended way to authenticate to Jenkins now. The API token is available in your personal configuration page. Click your name on the top right corner on every page, then click "Configure" to see your API token.
If you don't want to use an API key, then you can use your Jenkins password here instead.
**Jenkins Polling Frequency**
Set the polling frequency to check status of Jenkins jobs. Enter value in seconds. (Not required if using Websockets plugin)
**Taskbar Notification Level**
Set how often you want to get notified of job status changes
- Job Status Change - Get notified every time the status of a job changes
- Job Failure Only - Get notified only when job fails
- None - Do not receive any desktop notifications
**Duration of notification**
How long will the notification appear on desktop
**Number of builds for each job**
How many builds to display for each job in popup modal.